Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oh school....

One of the hardest part of our job is dealing with kids who are growing up. This means puberty, awkwardness, hormones, and all that comes with it. Admittedly, it is one of the best parts. We are never in short supply of funny growing-up situations to giggle at. Today I caught an awesome one. Winter formal is just around the corner and two of our teachers are helping out by giving dancing lessons at the school. Their goal is to have the kids swinging and waltzing by the time the dance rolls around. The girls are doing alright. The boys however.... well they are a project. I am loving it, and these guys are good sports.



I love it. These kids are a ton of fun. I am currently sporting a mustache, and when I started growing it back some of my favorite 8th grade boys decided that they would also wear them. I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all.

3 comments:

  1. jilarious, charlie brown dancing.

    i missed out on the skype scheduling, had to work this morning anyways. wanna talk, though. sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. love the awkward dancing. that's great they are teaching them though. Bo you should DJ the formal and just whip out some dubstep. jk

    ReplyDelete