One of my best friends is a professor at Bilkent University in Ankara. He teaches Law and Philosophy classes and his wife teaches English/ Turkish. If you want, I can hook y'all up. I know you will be moving into a great community, but sometimes it can help to have multiple resources.
Just send me your email address and I'll put you in contact! Hope you enjoy your time in Turkey--I love it there.
Just testing the comment moderation features, ya'll...
ReplyDeleteHi Bo and Kendall,
ReplyDeleteOne of my best friends is a professor at Bilkent University in Ankara. He teaches Law and Philosophy classes and his wife teaches English/ Turkish. If you want, I can hook y'all up. I know you will be moving into a great community, but sometimes it can help to have multiple resources.
Just send me your email address and I'll put you in contact! Hope you enjoy your time in Turkey--I love it there.
Gretchen Weaver Ermer