Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Countdown

Ya'll... 24 hours. We've been running around like chickens with our heads cut off for the last week. It has been nuts. We leave tomorrow afternoon. It feels completely surreal. I'm getting a little worried that since it has been so fast, we haven't really had time to fully recognize that we are leaving. Right now we are attempting to finish packing. Kendall and I have been battling over which 2 pairs of shoes I get to take and which 10 she is going to take (Just Kidding). Our school director left out of Nashville on Saturday and took 2 of our bags with him. It was such a relief. He saved us money, time, and stress. Here's a picture of Kendall next to one of our GIANT bags. We're taking 3 or 4 over there.



Maybe one more post to come before we leave. If not, it could be a week or two before we have internet / figure out if everything will work fine from Turkey.

3 comments: